The increasing cost of energy makes generating your own electricity or heat a sensible approach to reducing energy bills. Systems on houses and commercial buildings also attract subsidies and tariffs to help pay for the initial cost of the installation. These inflation-linked tariffs last for 20 years for solar PV installations.
Symeco is an accredited Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) installer which ensures our work is carried out to a very high standard and is covered by an insurance-backed warranty.
We can provide:
- Design and installation of solar PV (photovoltaic) for domestic and commercial properties – providing electricity generated from the sun’s energy.
- Design and installation of solar thermal systems – providing hot water for washing and showering.
- Maintenance and repair of solar PV and solar thermal systems – to ensure they are working at optimal performance. Annual maintenance checks will ensure the installation is efficient.
- Installation of battery storage systems to maximise the use of electricity generated from renewable technologies – both AC and DC-coupled systems.
- Advice and recommendations on ‘whole-house’ improvements to increase your energy efficiency, giving you options on improvements, payback times and energy savings.
For more information about these services, please contact us for an informal discussion.
Some feedback from satisfied customers can be seen here.